Lone Peak RP700 Expandable Rack Pack
RP-700 Deluxe Expandable Rack Pack . . .
- The main compartment expands for extra clothing, groceries, etc. It has rigid foam in the sides to insulate and maintain pack shape. It will fit on a rear rack with any of the Lone Peak panniers already installed.
- Our Custom Yellow/Black RP-700 Rack Pack was originally designed just for TheTouringStore.com! It is very eye-catching when riding in traffic!
- An Expandable RCRP-700 Rain Cover is now available for the RP-700 Rack Pack for $16.00.
- 2 pleated side pockets with zippers, zippered top pocket, convenient carrying handle, D-rings for Optional Shoulder Strap, and the Lone Peak label serves as a mounting point for a clip-on flashing tail light.
- A four-point nylon webbing and buckle attachment system fastens pack securely to bike rack.
- Volume = 1030 cubic inches. Very light! Only 19.5 ounces for the pack we weighed!
- Outside Dimensions . . . measured with the pack full and including the top pocket, as in the first photo above: 12 inches long x 11 inches tall, by 7 1/2 inches wide.
- Inside Dimensions of Main Compartment — not expanded: 10 1/2 inches long x 8 inches tall, by 6 1/2 inches wide.
- The back of the pack expands to about 13 inches tall inside, as in second and third photos above.
- It fits nicely on racks about 4 1/2 to 6 inches wide.
- This expedition quality pack is made of 1000 Denier “Cordura Plus” fabric, ounce for ounce the toughest material around. It is coated with weatherproof polyurethane, for extra durability and protection from the elements. All the webbing used is 100% Nylon Webbing, which is stronger and more abrasion resistant than inexpensive polypropylene webbing you may find on other packs. All attachment and stress points are triple stitched with #92 Bonded Nylon Thread. Your gear will stay nice and dry!
- PLEASE NOTE . . . You must have a rack mounted on your bike. Rack Packs do not come with a rack. I will be happy to provide tips on choosing a rack for your bicycle if you contact me.
Lone Peak Facts
Lone Peak Facts . . .
- These are First Quality, BRAND NEW packs, Made in USA by a US Company with all Made in USA Materials, with a Lifetime Warranty – NOT closed out, store displays, discontinued, or factory seconds!
- Lone Peak does not tolerate seam failures. They sew every seam twice, once during the initial sewing process, then a second time when the seams are covered with Nylon Seam Binding, to prevent seam fraying and increase overall durability. The zippers are large #8 Self-repairing Coil Zippers with extra durable nickel sliders and quiet cord pull tabs. For added visibility Lone Peak uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape.
- I sold Lone Peak Packs in my bike shop for about 7 years, and have sold them online for more than a dozen years. They have been proven reliable. These are great packs. You won’t be disappointed!