Ortlieb Cor13 Backpack . . . The minimalist design and weight make this a pack you can carry all day long. Though the Cor13 has no external frame, it is very comfortable. The padded back with ventilation channels provides efficient air circulation. The anatomically contoured shoulder straps and chest strap are individually adjustable, and keep the pack close to your body. The waterproof nylon fabric is extremely abrasion resistant and gives the pack its low weight. Helmets may be stowed under the adjustable and removable front flap with large reflective print. The main compartment houses a sewn-in organizer for the inclusion of an optional hydration system. It goes without saying that the Cor13 is well suited for hiking and ski tours. Snowboarders can fix their board under the front flap, and will enjoy the Cor’s perfect fit during freeriding.
- Volume . . . 793 cubic inches (13L)
- Dimensions . . . 17.3 x 9.8 x 8.7 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight . . . 24.5 oz (1.5 lbs)
- Optional Accessories: Hydration System (Ortlieb Waterbag & Drinking Tube)
- Features: TIZIP waterproof zip closure; removable, durable outer cargo flap with hidden zipper pocket and elastic cord for additional lashing; contoured shoulder straps and sternum strap; removable waist strap; carry handle; inner pocket with zipper (can be used as pouch for hydration bladder) and snap hook for keys; sealable drinking tube aperture and tube clip on shoulder strap; reflective logo.
- Fabric & Construction: Made from highly durable polyurethane-coated nylon with a substantial inner waterproof coating. High-frequency welded seams provide excellent waterproofing and narrow manufacturing tolerances.