The Elevation and Elevation Pro Backpacks are Ortlieb’s largest volume, waterproof frameless backpacks, designed for the alpine environment. They are beautifully-engineered mid-size, do-anything, backpacks with lots of great features. The Elevation PRO is a slight step up from the Elevation. Ortlieb added a great waterproof zipper and pocket in the top of the lid, and the weight is reduced by a few ounces.
- Features: Pocket in lid with waterproof zippered closure over the roll-top closure for the main compartment; contoured, removable, padded waist belt with small stash pockets and gear loops; contoured padded shoulder straps; sternum strap with emergency whistle; 2 daisy chains for lashing; side compressions straps with buckles; attachment loops and fixing cord with drawstring for ice axes; internal pocket with zipper (can work as a pouch for hydration bladder) and key clip; internal zippered pocket in lid; helmet carry system; reinforced, abrasion-resistant base with strap slots; sealable drinking tube aperture and tube clips on shoulder straps; carrying handle.
- Fabric & Construction: Made from highly durable polyurethane-coated nylon with a substantial inner waterproof coating. High-frequency welded seams provide excellent waterproofing and narrow manufacturing tolerances.
- Volume . . . 42L = 2563 cubic inches; 32L = 1953 cubic inches
- Dimensions . . . 42L = 27.6 x 12.6 x 12.2 inches; 32L = 23.6 x 12.2 x 11.8 inches
- Weight . . . 42L = 45.2 oz; 32L = 45.1 oz
- Optional Accessories: Small Outer Pockets; Mesh Pockets; Bottle Cages