Light-Pack 25 Backpack . . . A more minimalist design is hardly imaginable! The Light-Pack 25 is the lightest of the waterproof Ortlieb backpacks. With a 25-liter payload and a weight of only 290 grams, the Light-Pack 25 offers an optimal weight-to-volume ratio and distinguishes itself in terms of its purist design, its proven Ortlieb roll closure and its lightweight, air-permeable straps. And when it’s not needed, the minimalist shrinks down and waits in its practical mesh bag for its next mission.
- This is a great pack to take with you on a long cross-country bike ride with loaded panniers. When you want a day off from cycling, take a hike in Yellowstone with your Light Pack 25! Load the Lightpack and place it in a lightweight drawstring bag to control the straps, and it could also function as your rack-top pack. Are you going on a long back-packing trip with shorter hikes away from camp? This might be a great second pack.
- I took a photo of the Light Pack 25 within it’s drawstring bag, and included it within the photo gallery so you can see how it fits in my hand. This will be a small addition of volume and weight to your cycle touring load.
- Additional Features: Removable chest and waist strap; loops for an optional rear light
- Volume . . . 25 Liters / 1526cubic inches
- Dimensions . . . 18.5 x 10.2 x 6.2 inches
- Weight . . . only 10.9 ounces!
- Optional Accessories: Hydration System (Ortlieb Waterbag & Drinking Tube)