The ORTLIEB Light-Pack PRO 25 combines the minimalism of the Light-Pack 25 with more comfort. The inflatable back padding ensures a more pleasant carrying feel. The elastic drawstring attachments on the outside keep clothing and equipment within reach and the outside pockets on the side offer space for bottles and snacks. More volume and carrying capacity at a weight of only 385 grams is scarcely possible! Just like its minimalist brother, the Light-Pack Pro 25 makes for an ideal second backpack on account of its small packing size. It is a perfect daypack for summiteers, paddle-boarders and anyone else who prefers to go forth without a burden.
- This is a great pack to take with you on a long cross-country bike ride with loaded panniers. When you want a day off from cycling, take a hike in Yellowstone with your Light Pack Pro 25! Are you going on a long back-packing trip with shorter hikes away from camp? This might be a great second pack. Load the Lightpack and place it in a lightweight drawstring bag to control the straps, and it could also function as your rack-top pack.
- I took a photo of the Light Pack 25 Pro within it’s drawstring bag, and included it within the photo gallery so you can see how it fits in my hand. This will be a small addition of volume and weight to your cycle touring load.
- The Light Pack PRO 25 weighs only 3.6 ounces more than the Light Pack 25. A small weight penalty gives you several extra features. The inflatable back padding system gives you more comfort during a long hike, and the elastic drawstring system on the back provides some external carrying space – a perfect place for your rain jacket perhaps. And the addition of outside pockets on the sides give you space for water bottles or snacks.
- Additional Features: Removable chest and waist strap; loops for an optional rear light.
- Volume . . . 25 Liters / 1526cubic inches
- Dimensions . . . 18.5 x 10.2 x 6.1 inches
- Weight . . . only 14.5 ounces!
- Optional Accessories: Hydration System (Ortlieb Waterbag & Drinking Tube)