Ortlieb Hip-Pack2 . . . You want freedom, not limitations. This waterproof waistpack with padded and individually adjustable carrying system and breathable hip pads allows freedom of movement during all outdoor activities or extended sightseeing tours. An extra wide waist strap offers great comfort; the pack may also be carried in the front. The Hippack2 provides space for your essentials from rain jacket to camera, and is super light weight. In addition to the elastic front pocket there are two zippered mesh pockets and a removable valuables pocket. Two lateral pockets are provided with a draw cords for bottles or other gear.
- Additional Features: Compression straps; carrying handle; 2 reflectors; bike light attachment; rolled waterproof closure
- Fabric & Construction: Made from highly durable polyurethane-coated nylon with a substantial inner waterproof coating. High-frequency welded seams provide excellent waterproofing and narrow manufacturing tolerances.
- 3 Liter Medium Specifications:
- Volume . . . 4 Liters / 244 cubic inches
- Note! The tags on the bags may say 3 Liters volume. Ortlieb recalculated the volume at 4 liters, but did not change the hang-tag labeling.
- Dimensions . . . 8.7 x 9.8 x 2.7 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight . . . 16.6 oz