Ortlieb Ultimate 6 PRO E Medium Waterproof Handlebar Bag
- The Ultimate 6 PRO E Handlebar Bag is the same as the Ultimate 6 Pro, but with a mounting bracket with built-in connectors that allow power to be transferred through the mounting bracket from an exterior power source to electronic devices carried inside the handlebar bag.
- An Optional Cable Adapter Set is available for $24.00 that will facilitate use of hub dynamo lights such as Busch & Muller “E-Werk,” or Busch & Muller “Luxos U Lumotec IQ2,” or “The Plug” by Supernova.
- The Ultimate 6 Pro has a Map/GPS/Mobile Device case built into the lid. The clear panel is touch sensitive. You can operate you device through the lid.
- See Optional Handlebar Bag Accessories including . . . Light and Accessory Adapter, Padded Camera Insert, Extra Mounting Bracket, and a Mounting Bracket Extender to hold the bag even farther from the handlebars for unusual shaped handlebars, or to accommodate wide-reaching brake levers.
- YES! The Ultimate 6 Handlebar Bags come with a mounting bracket. An extra handlebar bag mounting bracket may be purchased separately (see “Optional Handlebar Bag Accessories” above). Many of our customers have both touring and commuting bikes, and they like to swap their handlebar bags back and forth from one bike to another without having to remove and reinstall their mounting brackets.
- Mounting Bracket Extender . . . If you are wondering if your bars have enough room for a handlebar bag, the Ultimate Mounting Bracket places the back of the handlebar bag 2 inches in front of the handlebars. The optional Mounting Bracket Extender adds an additional 1-3/4 inches between the handlebar and bag, so with the optional Extender, the bag sits 3 3/4 inches in front of the handlebar. The medium and large handlebar bags are about 9 3/4 inches wide at the bracket level. Measure 2 inches in front of your handlebar, and check to see if a bag that is 9 3/4 inches wide will fit between handlebars that curve forward.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: a locking mounting bracket, a 3M Scotchlite reflector patch on the front of the bag, internal adjustable dividers, and an integrated shoulder strap.